To add some fun to your outdoor experiences and sizzles your outdoor parties, grill plays a vital role. A gas grill is a new revolution which ensures quick cooking.
- 1 Quick Review of Best 10 Gas grill under $300
- 1.1 Blackstone 1554 Station-4-burner
- 1.2 Blackstone Table Top Griddle, Outdoor Cooking Tabletop Gas Grill
- 1.3 Weber 51210001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill
- 1.4 Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid Propane Grill
- 1.5 Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel TableTop Propane Gas Grill
- 1.6 Weber Q2200 Gas Grill
- 1.7 Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 1.8 Char-Broil Performance TRU Infrared 450 3-Burner
- 1.9 Dyna-Glo DGB495SDP-D 4 Burner Open Cart Propane Gas Grill
- 1.10 Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 2 Factors to be considered before buying a Grill – Buying Guide
- 3 Conclusion
Quick Review of Best 10 Gas grill under $300
As the market is flooded with a wide range of gas grills boasting different features, it is difficult at times to conclude the best one. If budget is a major guiding factor, it is judicial to pick a gas grill which can suffice your grilling needs optimally within the prescribed budgets.
Blackstone 1554 Station-4-burner
A large grill to serve large gatherings and outdoor parties! It comes with 4 temperature controllable heat zones with a heat dispersal of 60,000 BTU together. It comes with a cooking area of 720 square inches.
It allows cooking anything perfectly by adjusting the temperatures of all the four burners separately. It has support around sides and back to avoid falling off while cooking and offer space to store accessories.
- Durable stainless steel burner with a thick rolled steel surface
- Easy to assemble and maintain
- Quick ignition button available
- Four independent burners with temperature controlled facility
- There is a limited warranty of 90-days
- Prone to rust if not kept at a dry place
Blackstone Table Top Griddle, Outdoor Cooking Tabletop Gas Grill
A convenient cooking appliance for hunting, camping or tailgating purposes! It needs very little space for storage due to its compact size and makes it highly portable. The durable construction makes it rust-resistant. You can start it smoothly using electric ignition.
Facilities like natural cleaning up process, grease catcher and easy storage make it a preferred choice for outdoors.
- Quick and easy food preparation with H-shape burner
- Rust-resistance due to the Black coating
- Easy start with its electric igniter
- Due to its small size, it is not appropriate for gatherings
- The size of the drip tray is small
Weber 51210001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill
With its sturdy look and compact design, this grill is an ideal deal for small gatherings. A standard 14 to 16-ounce propane tank is required for this grill. It makes your cooking fun with its attractive looks and comes with 189 square inches porcelain coated cast iron cooking gate.
Two folding side work tables are provided. A hood mounted thermometer is also available to check the temperature levels.
- Competent like a full-sized grill
- Durable stainless steel burner
- High-quality construction
- Heavy in weight
- Higher on the price side
Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid Propane Grill
A portable grill with expensive looks and expertly constructed with large knobs and handles. Easy to operate, it weighs around 28.5 pounds and sleek by design. Electronic ignition makes it easy to start.
It has an even cooking surface with moderate temperature evenly reaching all over the place. It is made up of aluminum and coated with porcelain make it easy to clean and maintain.
- Simple assembly process to make it ready to use quickly
- 8500 BTU ensure quick food cooking
- Porcelain coating ensures easy cleaning
- Drip tray provided to escape greasing
- Only one burner is provided
- You need to buy the propane separately
Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel TableTop Propane Gas Grill
A compact grill which is perfect for outdoors due to its portability and light-weight features! It cooks the food evenly, quickly and appropriate for small gatherings. Additions like a temperature gauge and warming rack allow keeping your cooked meal warm without any overcooking.
Made from stainless steel, it is a durable grill which truly justifies its pricing.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Folding legs to replace a stand or table
- Light in weight and easy to carry
- Does not suffice the larger gatherings
- No locking system available for the drip pan
Weber Q2200 Gas Grill
A powerful standard portable grill which is ideal for small outdoor spaces due to its compact size! Heavy porcelain coated cast iron is used for cooking grates to make it durable and easy to clean. Even heat is ensured with its stainless steel burner tube.
You can easily keep a track of the cooking status with a hood-mounted thermometer. The glass-reinforced tables present on both sides accommodate the spices and sauces conveniently.
- The large cooking area as a portable grill
- Versatility – grill turning into a griddle
- Two folding work tables
- Durable stainless steel burner
- Very heavy in size
- An expensive portable grill compared to others in this category
Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
A convective cooking system which ensures efficient indirect cooking and grilling at the lower temperatures! Stainless steel burners and porcelain-coated cooking grated offer durability. The Piezo Electric igniter provides a quick start.
A warming rack swings back as you open the grill to let you reach your cooked food over grill easily. Extra workspace is provided with its side racks which can hold the accessories perfectly. A two-year warranty is limited to firebox and lid and one year for other parts.
- Very easy to clean and maintain
- Easy assembly with clear instructions
- Primary cooking space o 360 square inches
- 5-year manufacturer warranty is provided on burners
- The absence of handle to move it from one place to another
- Shelves are not foldable and occupy large space
Char-Broil Performance TRU Infrared 450 3-Burner
A mid-range grill which comes at a decent price and good quality! Porcelain-coated burners, main grate, and warming rack are provided. It is an infrared technique grill with no flare-ups.
The main burner produces 24000 BTU while the side burners provide 10000 BTU with each to cook your food perfectly. Electronic ignition is provided for each burner. Across the cooking grates, very low and high temperatures are maintained consistently.
- Even heat with no cold spots
- It heats up fast and makes the cooking easier
- Keep the juices of your food intact
- No clear assembly instructions provided
- Grill grates are difficult to clean
Dyna-Glo DGB495SDP-D 4 Burner Open Cart Propane Gas Grill[su_samuseboucheg asin=”B06ZZBCKM8″ imgid=”416DbEbcD6L”]
This 4-burner gas grill pumps a total of 48,000 BTU heat which is considered good according to the size of 461 square inches cooking space. Easy to assemble, this free-standing grill comes with wheels which make it easy to transport.
It is convenient to store when not in use due to its compact size and foldable side tables.
- Ideal for small spaces with its small footprints
- As a basic grill, it justifies its pricing
- Fold down side tables for extra storage space
- Enameled stainless steel construction
- Electronic (AA-Battery) ignition
- The heat output is limited
- Internal components construction is inferior
Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
This grill comes with two burners providing 26,500 BTU cooking heat to prepare an array of delectable delights. A massive 280 square inches of cooking area is ensured over porcelain-coated wire grates. A reliable spark is ensured with Piezo ignition system.
Evenly distributed heat system and quick heating make it worth-while to use.
- A space-saving grill with compact size
- Affordable price
- Compared to other small-sized grills, it has a higher heat output
- The construction quality is not that great
- Low-quality burners are provided
Factors to be considered before buying a Grill – Buying Guide
You need to consider a few important factors before going to buy a grill for you. Some of those are:
It is important to determine the number of people you are expecting to be served using the grill on a regular basis to make the right size selection.
Investing in the large grill is only advisable when you frequently throw parties or belong to a joint family as there is a considerable price differential between small and large sized grill.
The best grill is the one which offers maximum BTU (one unit of power for the grill) within your prescribed budgets. However, large grills with higher cooking area require larger BTU and hence while making the comparison, it is important to consider that the size must be the same.
Distribution of heat
A grill which offers even heating makes the cooking easier and perfect. It is important to consider that the grill should not have any cold spots which can leave the food uncooked. You can refer the customer reviews to determine the heat distribution ability of a grill.
Each featured grill has several advantages, which make it a valuable deal to consider. However, the best one can be concluded on the basis of the user’s preferences and usability. Some of the grills are portable while few are compact to save spaces.
Few are large enough to suffice the large gatherings. Hence, it is important to list down your requirements before choosing the best grill.