OH HAI, time of year when everyone goes on diets! The suns out, better eat grass for the next 10 days so I can fit into those summer tank tops.
Or as I like to call it, Rabbit Season. Today I had 4 carrots and some microgreens. I really wanted that celery too, but you know, water weight.
Clearly, I am over dramatizing this (well, duh.) but I thought JUST ONCE that I might cater to you precious bunnies trying to eat like small herbivores.
This salad is chock full of good for you stuff, and the dressing is greek yogurt based so it’s all “Creamy yet still delicious.”
You’re welcome, kids.
- Romain - 2 heads, chopped
- corn - 3 ears
- black beans - 1 15 ounce can, drained and rinsed
- red peppers - 2, diced
- cherry tomatoes - 1 15 ounce container, halved
- Jack cheese - 1/2 cup, shredded
- greek yogurt - 1 cup
- champagne vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- lime juice - 1 lime
- olive oil - 1/4 cup
- parsley - 3/4 cup
- salt and pepper - 1 teaspoon each