Big flavors in a short period of time. These are the kinds of demands I get from you people. What do you think I am, Houdini?
Yes, I know. You want a great dinner and you want it like 20 minutes ago. Also, you want it to have like 5 ingredients and taste like there are 40. (You act like I don’t listen to you, but I do.)
Ok fine, Woman is actually English for ‘Miracle Worker’.
So here you have it, a quick, FULL of flavor dinner, that is relatively healthy. Can I take my bra off yet?
- ground chicken - 1 pound, lean
- parsley - 1/2 cup, chopped
- curry powder - 1 teaspoon
- onion - 1/2 cup, diced
- garlic - 4 cloves, chopped
- egg - 1
- panko bread crumbs - 1/2 - 3/4 cup
- carrot - 1/2 cup, diced
- brie - 1/2 cup, cleaned of wax and diced
- paprika - 1 teaspoon
- salt and pepper - 1 teaspoon each
- coconut milk - 1 can
- diced tomatoes - 1 can
- lime juice - 1 lime
- curry powder - 2 teaspoons
- honey - 1 teaspoon