You’ve all had that day. You know, the day you put your car keys in the freezer, the day everyone seems to ask you questions that have obvious answers, the day when the only conversations you want to have are with your best pal coffee and your bestest pal red wine.
I don’t care if you’re a stay at home mom or you work 80 corporate hours a week – everybody has them. And so my answer to you is pretty obvious.
Dessert. Dessert INSIDE of Dessert. Dessert inside of dessert topped with dessert. Because its a battlefield out there. And we are taking every precaution to help lower your stress level here.
Now, I can’t make you any promises about your sugar or blood pressure…. but I can at least make you grin for one minute.
Or however long it takes you to inhale these truffle stuffed vanilla cupcakes with marshmallow frosting, graham cracker topping and a chocolate drizzle. I am guessing that’s an average of 1 second to 7 seconds, right?
- Truffles - 12
- flour - 2 3/4 cups
- baking soda - 1/2 teaspoon
- baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- butter - 2 sticks
- sugar - 2 cups
- eggs - 4
- milk - 1 cup
- vanilla - 1 teaspoon
- marshmallow cream - 1 7 ounce jar, for frosting
- powdered sugar - 1 16 ounce package, for frosting
- butter - 1/2 stick, for frosting
- vanilla - 1 teaspoon, for frosting
- milk - 2 tablespoons, for frosting
- graham crackers - 4 crackers, crushed
- semi-sweet chocolate - 6 ounces
- shortening - 1 tablespoon