Let’s have a chit chat about the things you should not do post drinking:
1) You should definitely not write anything.
2) Especially, blog posts that aren’t meant to be funny. Typos are not funny when they are grammatical. We went to college, let’s prove it.
3) sorry, I did that yesterday.
4) You should not give your girlfriend’s phone number to stranger bartenders who *MIGHT* turn out to be surprising in the bedroom. Might meaning, also could be a total snoozer.
5) You should not make inappropriate jokes about a bartender and a cherry pitter. (sorry, did that too.)
6) You should not, under any circumstances, order queso. (guilty)
7) You should not, order that 5th margarita. 4 is fine, 5 is dumb. (yeap.)
8) Never pause between the words “Come” and “Over”. ever.
9) You maybe actually should do all of those things, minus the writing, with a recording device handy.
But, the good news is, today I have a recipe for you that is so easy, you actually could throw this together after your 5th margarita.
- ground turkey - 1 pound
- panko bread crumbs - 1 1/2 cups
- egg - 1 large
- onion - 1, small, diced
- garlic - 2 cloves, diced
- parsley - 1/2 cup, chopped
- salt and pepper - to taste
- ground mustard - 1 teaspoon
- pasta - 1 pound
- onion - 1 cup, diced
- garlic - 1 cloves, chopped
- san marzano tomatoes - 1 can
- san marzano tomato sauce - 1 can
- crushed red pepper - 1 teaspoon
- cayenne - 1/2 teaspoon
- dried oregano - 1 teaspoon
- dried thyme - 1 teaspoon
- garlic salt - 1 1/2 teaspoons